Thing(s) I learned this week about raising my daughter...
I think this will probably be the theme of most of my blog posts ... and I have no idea how often I will do these ... if I get enough interest, maybe I'll post more (not a threat, by the way).
So, here we go ...
1. My daughter was able to say the words "pizza" and "cheese" before she was able to say the names of any healthy foods ... hopefully, not a lapse in parenting on my part!
2. Elmo and Mickey mouse are apparently gods in Lydia's life right now.
3. It's going to take a little more effort on my part to convince my daughter that songs by the Rolling Stones are awesome ... although she is already able to do a pretty good Mick Jagger impersonation.
4. My daughter has already learned to imitate daddy's fart sounds ... again, a lapse in parenting?
5. Bobbleheads no longer scare Lydia ... and she has already broken two of them (my Nittany Lion bobblehead and Dwight Schrute bobblehead).
I've got two words for ya - Sar-casm. If you aren't hip with that, you probably should just click to the next blog. I blog about my daily life, current hot topics, stupid conversations, or just about anything that is on my mind.