Thursday, August 23, 2007

Some Things About me ...

Snow Elf was kind enough to tag me with these questions. I like answering questions, and these were kind of fun. Read on, and maybe you’ll learn something about me.

4 Jobs I've Had
Waterbed mattress maker
PR intern for the Philadelphia Eagles
Pet shop worker
Telemarketer (oh, I hated that one).

4 Films I Could Watch Over and Over
Weird Science
Top Secret
Airplane
Anchorman

4 Places I've Lived
Mont Alto, PA
Glenolden, PA
State College, PA
Folsom, PA

4 Favorite TV Shows
The Office
Lost
My Name is Earl
24

4 Favorite Foods
pizza
tacos
Chinese food (I like a lot of them)
Buffalo Wings

4 Websites I Visit Daily
Blogs
Espn.com
Cnn.com
Wpvi.com

4 Places I Would Love to Be
The Outer Banks
The Poconos
Bavaria
Brigantine/Atlantic City

4 Favorite Colors
Blue
Gray
Red
Black

4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children
Mick
Katja
Soda (Seinfeld)
Champ

4 People to Tag
*** I never tag anybody – feel free to do this on your own if you want ***

8 comments:

The Rev said...

No... YOU do this if YOU want to.

Ken said...

Mel and I just started renting 24 from netflicks. We never watched the show before. We finished season 1 last week. Nina what a bitch.
We just finished the 1st DVD of season 2 last night, Nina's back and Jack shot a guy and sawed off his head...nice.

snowelf said...

I could NEVER be a telemarketer--gotta give you props Los.

I love the name Katja too. I think we've talked about that before.

And actually I would have named my son that had he been a girl!
I'm sure he's going to hate me for giving him the nickname Woobie as it is. I was yelling it at stupidwalmart the other night and I realized I'd better break that habit before he hits school! :D

--snow

El Padrino said...

i already knew this

waterbed maker?

minijonb said...

yeah... waterbed mattress maker? what does that involve? good fringe benefits?

Superstar said...

Waterbed mattress maker??? That had to be the worst job EVER!!!

WOW! You have never left or lived outside of PA!!! I never knew!

Eric said...

You know what show you should watch (if you've never seen it before)? It's called "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" on FX it's hilarious, I get a sense that you'd like it.

Jeff said...

Karl, Pet Shop Boy?