Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My Two Cents

1. I heard that Kevin Federline said that if he doesn’t make it as a musician, he would become a stripper … After hearing his first single, I would suggest that he start learning the art of pole dancing.

2. Robert Esche started acting like a little baby when interviewed by the Daily News this week – whining about how Coach Hitchcock probably already made his decision on which goalie will be the starter going into the playoffs. Will Eschie, would you start a chronic, inconsistent complainer in the playoffs? Neither would I. Enjoy the pine.

3. Basic Instinct 2 is coming out. Basically, my decision on whether or not to go see this movie depends on whether or not Sharon Stone bears her clam again. That was the only redeeming quality of the first one.

4. I had some really disgusting French fries from McDonalds about 2 weeks ago. Thanks to this, I haven’t had a craving for McDonalds since then.

5. The NCAA college basketball tournament has been the most exciting one in years. Even though my pool has been shot more times than Kennedy, I’m still enjoying the games – most of which have been very entertaining. I hope that George Mason wins it all, as long as they beat UCLA in the finals (I still have a shot of winning some money in the pool, if UCLA gets that far).

6. Daylight savings time is coming up again – it may be one of my least favorite days of the year, because now I have to set the clocks forward and essentially lose an hour of sleep. So, if you see me Monday, try to avoid me.

No comments: