I haven’t done this in a while, and to tell you the truth, I wasn’t a very good prognosticator (I think I would win the gold medal in scrabble with that one). But, what the hell – I’ll give it a shot.
10. I think that one of the 4 “F*ckhats” will pass away this year. You know – Nicole, Paris, Brittany, or Lindsay. I’m not wishing this on them, mind you, but I can just see something like this happening. My guess is that it’s gonna be Nicole, probably starving herself to death or something like that. Again, I’m not wishing this on her.
9. Barry Bonds’ knees are going to fall off during a baseball games. Now, unlike #10, I am wishing this on him.
8. T.O. will get released from the Cowboys. The guy has a knack for ruining pro teams. In fact, I’m surprised that FOX hasn’t put together a reality show based on this yet.
7. The Phillies will be in the wild card race until the last week of the season … like every year.
6. We will either get confirmation that we were successful in “terminating” Osama Bin Laden, or we will find out that he had died about a year ago … again, unlike #10, I am wishing this on him.
5. The Rolling Stones will finally end their “Bigger Bang” Tour that started in 2005.
4. There will be another “new” Tupac cd out, with “all new material” … even though the man has been dead for close to 10 years (or more).
3. Burger King will be producing a 10 patty hamburger (I think they’ve already done 5, so what the hell).
2. The Reverend will post another blog entry on his site (which means he’ll have a new job – go Steve!!!!).
1. There will be a “Best of” President Bush funny lines DVD out … and it will be the best selling DVD of the year.
Writing Prompts for 11.23
1 day ago