Just a few more thoughts creeping through my brain.
· Whatever happened to Pop-Up Video? I loved that show – finding interesting facts about bands and their songs. I guess since VH1 and MTV don’t really play music videos anymore, there was no need for Pop-Up video.
· And speaking of which, why is MTV still called MTV? Do they play music anymore? That’s like Burger King ending their practice of selling burgers. Ridiculous if you ask me.
· I was actually rooting against Ryan Howard in the Home-Run derby, mainly because I didn’t want the Phillies to have any positive moments that they could promote the hell out of while their team is 7 games below .500.
· Barry Bonds might be indicted on perjury charges as early as next week. I would love to see this guy behind bars, sharing a cell with a guy named Bubba who loves big-headed jerks that wear a huge elbow-shield.
· The Eagles start training camp in less than 12 days – finally, we can stop pretending to watch sports when the Phillies are on.
· Smokin’ and I are going to the Khyber in Philly tonight to see Electric Six. I will give a full recap of our “experience” on Friday.