I have come up with a couple more ideas for the Plethora blog this week – some may spin off into their own “column” and some may just be lumped in with the Stoppage Time column. I certainly always appreciate feedback, so let me know what works and what doesn’t.
NOTE TO SELF:
* In the future, when planning to eat barbecued food, please make sure not to wear white shirt.
* You are at an age where you should really stretch before you limbo.
* One of these times, you should really let that pizza or soup sit a few minutes so that you don't burn the roof of your mouth again.
* Next time, in a drunken stupor, do NOT tell anybody that you like the song “It’s Raining Men.”
* A bag of potato chips is not all you need for lunch.
* Just because you don’t like American Idol, doesn’t mean that everybody doesn’t like American Idol. Additionally, it doesn’t’ make them idiots if they like said program.
BAD LOS JOKE OF THE WEEK“If you were a dictator of a country, and you had a wife who's name was Ruth and she died, you'd be a 'ruthless dictator.'" - Now, I didn’t say this gem this week, I said this one a few months ago – but there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t say something stupid like this. Now that I have a section of this blog site dedicated to my terrible sense of humor, I will focus on remembering these nuggets (BTW – if you can come up with a better name for this section, please let me know).
STUPID QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"Eva Braun, who is that?" "That was Hitler's wife." "Oh, that chick!" - This was a conversation between me and Ink and Stone at work yesterday. I mentioned something about Eva Braun (not really sure why), and he had no idea who that was. The way he said “Oh, that chick!” almost made me shoot soda through my nose. I’m sure Hitler used those same words a few times in his life.
Writer’s Workshop: To Be Oprah Rich
3 days ago