Tuesday, September 15, 2009

80's Corner


Acid-Washed Jeans ... need I say more? Oh, I do? OK - well then! This phenomenon took America by storm in the 80's. Basically, you take jeans, wash them in acid until they fade or, better yet, start getting rips or holes in them. I had all kinds of these jeans ... I loved them, but they never seemed to last very long, usually the holes in them would rip further the more times they were washed, usually leaving you with something that resembled blue spaghetti. But, man did I love these jeans - made me look cool (especially with that electric blue Oakley jacket!).

4 comments:

El Padrino said...

good lord

Heff said...

Hell, I STILL love jeans like that.

Sandi said...

God, the 80s were awful.

schue said...

Los - if there was a hole in the knee you know Inge was sewin them up.