Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dope or Nope


This one comes from the movie, PCU, a movie that came out in the early 1990's about college-life ... sure, it wasn't as good as Animal House, but still definitely worth the watch. In the movie, Jeremy Piven's character says something along the lines of, "Don't be that guy!" to a fellow fraternity member who had on a shirt with the rock band he was about to go see. So, I ask you this - do you agree with this statement? In other words, is it uncool to wear a shirt with the band name to a concert featuring that particular band?

I don't know if I've ever done that before, but I don't really think it's that big of a deal. I mean, really? That's a no-no? Then, why even bother selling shirts at those concerts? What's the problem with this anyway?

4 comments:

sirgeb said...

Wait- does that mean I can't wear my Oberkrainer Power T-shirt to OKTOBERFEST THIS WEEKEND?

Steph said...

Wearing a shirt with the band that you are seeing at the time is dope but wearing a different bands shirt that's a big nope.

Heff said...

Dope. Dude, you're SUPPOSED to do that !

snowelf said...

I vote for dope too. I thought it was what you were supposed to do too.

--snow