It's time once again for Mama Kat's Weekly Homework Assignment! This week, I chose the prompt - If you were a super hero, what would your super power be and why?
I've never been into super heroes too much ... I mean, sure, I thought Superman, Batman and Spiderman were cool, but I never really collected comic books, or followed them much outside of cartoons. But, seriously, who doesn't want to be a super-hero?
Here's a list of potential super heroes I could be:
* Pull My Finger Man - My wife would probably submit this one, because of the large amounts of gas I bring home with me from work.
* Sarcasto! - I'm a sarcastic person ... just about all the time ... so, my super power would be to overwhelm the villain with sarcasm ... not sure how this would play out, though.
* The Masked Fast-Foodinator - I'd fill the criminals with so much fast food, their arteries would harden. Mild mannered fry chef during the day, The Masked Fast-Foodinator at night!
* Beer Man - "Filling up empty glasses coast-to-coast!" I'd probably be the most popular super-hero!
* The Schu-plattler - A German folk dancer, I would kick and punch my way to victory via songs from Oberkraner Power and The Happy Austrians!
Writing Prompts for 06.21
2 days ago