Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weekly Homework Assignment

It's time once again for Mama Kat's Weekly Homework Assignment! This week, I chose the prompt - If you were a super hero, what would your super power be and why?

I've never been into super heroes too much ... I mean, sure, I thought Superman, Batman and Spiderman were cool, but I never really collected comic books, or followed them much outside of cartoons. But, seriously, who doesn't want to be a super-hero?

Here's a list of potential super heroes I could be:
* Pull My Finger Man - My wife would probably submit this one, because of the large amounts of gas I bring home with me from work.
* Sarcasto! - I'm a sarcastic person ... just about all the time ... so, my super power would be to overwhelm the villain with sarcasm ... not sure how this would play out, though.
* The Masked Fast-Foodinator - I'd fill the criminals with so much fast food, their arteries would harden. Mild mannered fry chef during the day, The Masked Fast-Foodinator at night!
* Beer Man - "Filling up empty glasses coast-to-coast!" I'd probably be the most popular super-hero!
* The Schu-plattler - A German folk dancer, I would kick and punch my way to victory via songs from Oberkraner Power and The Happy Austrians!

5 comments:

Jeff said...

"Schu-plattler" sounds like Pull-My-Finger-Man got a little over-excited.

snowelf said...

My vote goes for Sarcasto! Just remember the rules from the Incredibles--No Capes!
;)

--snow

Nicole @ WhenDidIBecomeMyMom.com said...

Lol. I think Beer Man would be my fave!

Sandi said...

I'd have the power to become invisible at will.

El Padrino said...

Beer Man, like Duff beer man in the Simpsons