Odds and Ends
1. I cooked some bacon (low sodium) for dinner tonight – we put it in our salad. I think bacon cooking may be the best smelling scent of all time.
2. The Golden Globe awards show has been canceled … somehow, it won’t affect my tv watching this weekend.
3. Brittany Spears can’t get out of the news … Brittany is to tabloids like Captain Morgan’s is to soda.
4. It’s 60 degrees in PA in January … I’m guessing we won’t get above 30 in February.
5. The corner of our living room looks empty now that the Christmas tree is gone.
6. My wife thinks there are only 6 days in a week.
7. When we eat dinner at night, it sounds like tuba-town (I’ll let you decide why).
8. Why did time seem to go by a lot slower when we were kids? Remember when you were in grade school, and it was Halloween – it felt like Christmas was years away … sigh.
9. I need to find some new bands to get into … I just never seem to have the time.
10. I really need to go bowling on a more regular basis … I came to this conclusion whilst playing bowling on the Wii.