Thursday, April 03, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cutie!




My wife celebrates what she claims is her 25th birthday today … apparently her 10th 25th birthday in a row. I have been lucky enough to celebrate 8 of those with her and hope to celebrate many, many more 25th birthdays. In addition to throwing a little party for her (actually, she’s really running the whole thing, from the guest list, to the drink and food selection – I’m “financing” it), I got her a couple of gifts – the first is her perfume – Armane Code.

The second is season 6 of her favorite TV show, Wings. I enjoyed Wings – thought it was pretty funny, and I know others you also enjoyed it. I’ve never seen anyone who is as rabid about this show as my wife. On weekends, she puts one of the DVD’s in right before she goes to sleep … EVERY weekend. She once called out sick for an entire day, and watched Wings for 10 hours straight. Folks, that’s dedication. I struggle watching 10 hours of football a weekend during the season.

Anyway, my wife took off Friday, so she could prepare some food, and clean the house. I’m taking her to Sushi restaurant in Media tonight … Schue absolutely LOVES sushi. I’m growing to like it more and more. Consider this – when we first met in January of 2001, I never even tried Sushi, and would never have guessed that I’d ever give it a whirl. In fact, one of our first dates, Schue took me to a sushi restaurant in the city – I ordered chicken Teryaki – which is like ordering a hot-dog in a steak restaurant.

I’ve done some growing up with regards to my taste in food, thanks to my beautiful wife. She’s done some growing up with regards to wrestling knowledge, thanks to her beautiful husband. It’s a “Match” made in Heaven … Happy birthday, cutie!

Do me a favor - go over to her site and wish her a happy birthday - it'll make her day! http://schue91.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Jeff said...

She's doing all the work? Is it your job to stay out of the way? (That would be my job!)

Just one question: who's her "beautiful husband"?

Steph said...

Aww you two are so cute!

El Padrino said...

is that VFW party ?

Paige Jennifer said...

Thank God she came along. Really, not eating sushi is criminal.