Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bits and Pieces

I1. had lunch at Baha Fresh for the first time today – delicious Mexican food at a reasonable price … and most importantly, not the uncontrollable gas that one gets after eating at Taco Bell (or the Hepatitis from Chi Chi’s).

2. NASCAR started up again this weekend. How is this “sport” popular? I absolutely can’t stand it. I want somebody to explain to me how one can sit through 3 hours of this (and then I’ll explain to you how I can watch wrestling).

3. I miss the NHL. I like Olympic hockey, but I really would like to see my Flyers back on the ice.

4. I have a couple more bands for you to sample. Check out the Editors, Morningwood, and VHS or Beta.

5. NBC did get one thing right with the Olympics, but unfortunately, it may have been the only thing they got right. NBC is using new music, instead of overplayed classic rock and roll … and I, for one, love it.

1 comment:

The Rev said...

1. Baja Fresh does not suck. I have enjoyed their fajitas in the past.

2. NASCAR is tough for me to watch too, but I see its popularity. Nothing like watching a 12 car pileup and not being in the motherfucker.

3. Yes, it will be good to bring on the Flyguys again. We can get back to watching Peter Forsberg's groin heal.

4. Heh heh... morning wood!

5. Yeah, classic rock should be reserved for other sports, like basketball.