1. Arethra Franklin got so big, she looked like Jerome Bettis.
2. Out of the lame group of Super Bowl commercials, I thought the Ameriquest one with the lady who had to go to the bathroom in the airplane was the best … of course, that’s not saying much.
3. What does the term “Brown and Bubbly” make you think of? I’m guessing it is NOT Pepsi.
4. So, when the Steelers played the Seahawks, was this the first time an NFL team played a CFL team?
5. I’m guessing the only way to get the Super Bowl trophy into Detroit is to actually have the Super Bowl played there.
6. I’m happy for Bill Cowher, I think he deserved a Super Bowl.
7. It was nice to sit back, relax, and watch the Super Bowl and not care who won.
8. I’m liking Al Michaels less and less … I don’t think he said “Gadget Play” nearly enough last night.
9. So, what the heck is a Code Black? Whatever it is, I wasn’t interested enough to stay up and watch Grey’s Anatomy.
10. I can see where Andy Reid got his “knack” for calling a terrible two-minute offense … from Mike Holmgren.
R.I.P. Dallas Green
1 day ago