It's time once again for Mama Kat's Weekly Homework Assignment! This week, I chose the following prompt: If you really knew me, you would know that ... (top 10):
10. I don't like ham BECAUSE I got sick on it on a couple of occasions as a child.
9. I've been to the Ukraine before to visit my dad's birthplace ... it really put things into perspective for me.
8. I was engaged more than once.
7. I have a hatred of reality shows.
6. The only real dance I can do is the Mick Jagger "rooster" strut.
5. I value trust and a good sense of humor most in a friendship.
4. I am addicted to sports.
3. I have trouble listening to country music and hip-hop.
2. I find today's mainstream musical "artists" awful ... translation, the music scene has passed me by.
1. Barry Bonds is my least favorite athlete.
Chocolate Cherry Cha Cha Cocktail
3 days ago