It's time once again for Mama Kat's Weekly Homework Assignment! This week, I chose the following prompt: If you really knew me, you would know that ... (top 10):
10. I don't like ham BECAUSE I got sick on it on a couple of occasions as a child.
9. I've been to the Ukraine before to visit my dad's birthplace ... it really put things into perspective for me.
8. I was engaged more than once.
7. I have a hatred of reality shows.
6. The only real dance I can do is the Mick Jagger "rooster" strut.
5. I value trust and a good sense of humor most in a friendship.
4. I am addicted to sports.
3. I have trouble listening to country music and hip-hop.
2. I find today's mainstream musical "artists" awful ... translation, the music scene has passed me by.
1. Barry Bonds is my least favorite athlete.
Baby Makes Easiest Pumpkin Bread
21 hours ago