Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas "Survey"

My friend e-mailed this to me - I figured this deserved a blog posting (I figured I'd save some energy and kill two birds with one stone). Feel free to play along.

1. Real tree or Artificial? Real (artificial doesn't equal Christmas in my book).
2. When do you put up the tree? 2nd week of December
3. When do you take the tree down? Mid January (sad weekend)
4. Do you like eggnog? Eh ... a little, I guess.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? Oscar the Grouch alarm clock.
6. Hardest person to buy for? Parents
7. Easiest person to buy for? My brother
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail this year ... but considering e-mail
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A fishing tool gift pack (I got the same thing a year earlier ... from the same person).
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Without a doubt - A Christmas Story
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Maybe a few times ...maybe.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies ... my mom's cookies.
15.Any special tradition? - Going to my parents' on Christmas Eve.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy by David Bowie and Bing Crosby
17. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Stay home.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Probably ...
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither ... some kind of fancy ribbon.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowded shopping malls or stores.
22. What theme or color are you using? All kinds of color, but mostly white.
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Filet Mignon ... Nothing but class!
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Some Wii games
25. Favorite drink during Christmas? Beer.

2 comments:

Crassius Maximus said...

16. I like the Billy Squier MTV Christmas song.

Ken said...

Two names you go by: only 5!!!!
1. Ken
2. Kenneth
3. Kenny
4. Keser Yohanan (Jewish name)
5. Reverse (Blogger alias)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Flyers shirt
2. blue sweat shirt

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. clown
2. play with my kids

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. nap
2. xvideo

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Lady (dog)
2. Pebbles (dog)

Two people who will send this back completed:
1. Los (aka Karl)
2. Brian

Two things I did last night:
1. Took my wife out to dinner for her birthday
2. Got a jewelry door slammed in my face by its owner (long story)

Two things you ate today:
1. Cheese cake
2. cookies

Two people you last talked to:
1. Brian
2. Ryk

Two things you plan on doing tomorrow:
1. Shop on ebay
2 Sleep in at work

Trips taken in the last five years:
1. San Francisco
2. Las Vegas

Two favorite holidays:
1. Halloween
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:
1. Oktoberfest beer
2. Pepsi… no Coke