Winter seems to be coming early to the north-east ... seems we've skipped autumn altogether!
1. On a bus driver who was suspended for wearing a pink tie for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
"Good thing he wasn't showing his support for equal rights."
2. On a 30-year-old woman being arrested for misdemeanor child neglect Thursday night after police found her 9-year-old daughter sleeping in a vehicle while she was inside a bar drinking:
"But, officer, I asked her if she wanted a drink, and she said no!"
3. On a flight being diverted and grounded after somebody stole beer on the flight:
"Thank god it wasn't the coffee!"
4. On an 83-year-old Texas man allegedly opening fire on his son for refusing to stop drumming:
"Why am I not surprised that this happened in the country of Texas?"
5. On a Halloween costume being sold at Target.com featuring the mask of an alien with a green card and an orange jumpsuit with "illegal alien" written across the front.
"Um ... this may be the greatest ... costume ... evah!"