Saturday, May 08, 2010
Fast Food Corner
This week, I wasn't able to try any "new" fast food, but I have one in mind for next week - the Subway breakfast sandwich (or at least one of them, as they have a bunch).
Anyway, I figured I'd put together a "Top 5 - Bottom 5" list on fast food service for sh**s and giggles.
Best/Quickest Fast Food Service
5. Subway - Not a bad assembly line.
4. Popeyes - Beats the hell out of KFC with their speed.
3. Wendy's - They do an OK job. Nothing special, but the food gets to ya reasonably quickly.
2. McDonalds - They have the whole assembly line thing down to a science.
1. Chick Filet - Without a doubt, these guys have it down. It's probably mainly because of their limited menu. But hey, they know what they know, if you know what I mean. It doesn't matter how long the line is, you'll probably get your food in less than 5 minutes.
Worst/Slowest Fast Food Service:
5. I couldn't think of another one off hand.
4. Arby's - They're lucky I love their roast beef sandwiches.
3. Burger King - They're just lucky their sandwiches are good. They often get orders wrong.
2. KFC - Who knows if they'll have the kind of chicken you even want.
1. Taco Bell - Just plain awful. Order, and plan to sit for 10-15 minutes.
BTW - Rumor has it that a Sonic is opening up in the Mac Dade Mall parking lot ... if that is indeed true, I'll be in fast food heaven!