Saturday, May 08, 2010

Fast Food Corner


This week, I wasn't able to try any "new" fast food, but I have one in mind for next week - the Subway breakfast sandwich (or at least one of them, as they have a bunch).

Anyway, I figured I'd put together a "Top 5 - Bottom 5" list on fast food service for sh**s and giggles.

Best/Quickest Fast Food Service
5. Subway - Not a bad assembly line.
4. Popeyes - Beats the hell out of KFC with their speed.
3. Wendy's - They do an OK job. Nothing special, but the food gets to ya reasonably quickly.
2. McDonalds - They have the whole assembly line thing down to a science.
1. Chick Filet - Without a doubt, these guys have it down. It's probably mainly because of their limited menu. But hey, they know what they know, if you know what I mean. It doesn't matter how long the line is, you'll probably get your food in less than 5 minutes.

Worst/Slowest Fast Food Service:
5. I couldn't think of another one off hand.
4. Arby's - They're lucky I love their roast beef sandwiches.
3. Burger King - They're just lucky their sandwiches are good. They often get orders wrong.
2. KFC - Who knows if they'll have the kind of chicken you even want.
1. Taco Bell - Just plain awful. Order, and plan to sit for 10-15 minutes.


BTW - Rumor has it that a Sonic is opening up in the Mac Dade Mall parking lot ... if that is indeed true, I'll be in fast food heaven!

1 comment:

Heff said...

Heff STILL HAS YET to try Popeye's Chicken, but I've heard it's "the shiznet !"

Again, BK is my overall fav of what I've tried, but they DO often get orders wrong.