Monday, March 14, 2011

Dope or Nope


I've been hearing more and more people using the phrase, "At the end of the day." This is especially true in sports talk radio - especially the Mike and Mike show. Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg LOVE, and I mean LLLLLOOOOOVVVVEEE to say this phrase. "At the end of the day, a deal has to get done!" "At the end of the day, the fans will come back."

I'm sick of this term, and I'm deleting the phrase from my vocabulary. At the end of the day, I'm never going to say "At the End of the Day."

What do you think? Are there other terms you are sick of?

4 comments:

Steph said...

Yeah that saying is annoying.

sirgeb said...

another one they and others use:

"and OH BY THE WAY..."

El Padrino said...

what if the day never ends?

nope

Jeff said...

Hip, when not used to describe anatomy.