College Basketball tournament going full force ... gotta love it!
1. On two New Jersey teens who tossed a live chicken into their high school building as a class prank facing criminal charges:
"Maybe they should've 'tossed the chicken' in a more private setting..."
2. On two people being charged after police said they assaulted one another with frying pans during a fight in Dunbar Township on Thursday:
"The Swedish Chef was unavailable for comment ..."
3. On March 18th being recognized as World Sleep Day:
"Unfortunately, nobody informed my employer about this ..."
4. On an Ohio man who robbed a bank and then tried to flee on board a public bus, where officers eventually caught up with him:
"I guess there was no doubt this guy was going to get 'bus'-ted!"
5. On a federal investigation finding that the New Orleans Police Department has engaged in patterns of misconduct in violation of the Constitution and federal law:
"In other news, Charlie Sheen might have problems..."