Here are some more random thoughts ...
* I'm trying to get into eating turkey bacon ... it's just not the same, though.
* I'm finding it hard to get excited about the Super Bowl.
* Great ... the NASCAR season starts again ... ugh.
* Will it be a trend for presidential candidates to create an entire marketing plan complete with fancy logos?
* Merril Hoge really gets on my nerves ... in a similar way that Michael Irvin used to.
* I used to like watching tennis, back when McEnroe, Connors, and Borg played ... I don't think I can name more than 2 players now.
* Both Lost and 24 have been excellent so far.
* Wait, Barry Bonds was lying? Really?
* Sports Soup is pretty funny ... not anywhere near as funny as The Soup, but still pretty good.
* The NHL all-star game was awful ... the skills competition was cool, though.
Writer’s Workshop: Up To No Good
4 days ago