Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fast Food Corner


I am a big fan of fast food that can be eaten whilst driving. It is fast food in its purest definition (in my opinion, of course). For instance, a Big Mac is a bad choice - sure, it tastes good, but it is far too messy to eat when one drives. A more sensible choice would be the Quarter Pounder.

French fries are pretty easy to eat while driving, they are the right size, and come in an easy-to-grab container. The geniouses at Burger King have taken this to a whole new level with their chicken fries. The name describes these morsels perfectly. Really, they are little strips of fried chicken in the shape of french fries. OK, I'm not sure how much chicken, if any, is in each of these fries, but that's ok. The more "fried" taste, the better.

And, best of all, they are easy to eat whilst driving. In fact, you can mix these in with regular fries in the convenient stand-up container that BK has designed. All-in-all, a great idea.

7 comments:

El Padrino said...

but what about dipping

dipping them is hard while driving

Superstar said...

I have a hard time eating fry's whilst driving...where do you put the ketchup??? LOL

Happy St. Patty's day!

Heff said...

Do chicken fries taste as good as McDonald's Chicken McNuggets ?

If so, I'M SOLD.

Jeff said...

Now all you need is Depends (or at least a colostomy bag) and you're set!

snowelf said...

Also good while driving--French Toast Sticks from Jack in the Box...
Not that I get to eat them anymore since I don't have one where I live now. :(

--snow

-B- said...

I think I'm about done with fast food - every time I go I find something in the meat.
BK - Cheeseburger (two weeks) ago - bit down on a huge piece of cartilage that had grinder blade marks in it.
Wendy's - Chili (today) Now I know the chili meat is just broken up burgers, but on the last bite I found a large vein or artery-like tube sticking out of the meat.
Ugh.

Either I have to stop eating it or stop looking at it b4 I eat it!! lol

Lisa said...

Chicken fries, definitely easier to eat than popcorn chicken, but nowhere nearly as delicious. .. babspeapod