Friday, March 27, 2009

Random Thought

A friend of mine and I were talking the other day about some silly basketball team names. Names like the Syracuse "Orange." Or maybe like the St. John's Red Storm. These are awful college basketball team names. This prompted a discussion on names that would be awful for college teams. I figured I'd share some team names with you ... please share some with me:

The Capris
The Butterfly Kisses
The Mud Puddles
The Aggravagted Duckhunters
The Celloists
The Doll Houses
The Puffy Clouds
The Horse Carriages
The Cuticles
The Sugar Free Chewing Gums
The Procrastinators
The Accountants
The Buttercups
The Weeping Willows
The Moist Towelettes
The Q-tips

4 comments:

Ink and Stone said...

"The Moist Towelettes" Heh. I laughed on that one!

snowelf said...

I liked the Cuticles too. These are all great, Los. Where do they come up with some of these names anyway! :)

--snow

Jeff said...

The Browns.

Heff said...

I always thought the "Nuggets" was a RIDICULOUS name.

How could someone seriously name a team that ?!!?