Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stoppage Time ...

Just a few random thoughts that have been creepin' and crawlin' in my head the past few days:

* I wonder what Billy Ocean is doing these days ...
* Went to Dogfish Head brewery this weekend - greatbeer, and a great story.
* Went to Rehoboth this weekend - the place doesn't have any access to wifi or cable tv (just one tv station) ... it was actually kind of refreshing.
* Balderdash is just a phenomenal board game.
* For some reason, I haven't been as excited about the NCAA tournament this year ... oh yeah, it's because I'm not involved in any money pools.
* Blur - a very underrated band.
* Weekends go by much faster when you have fun (which kind of sucks in a way).
* It really did feel like spring today.
* Instant Kharma's gonna get ya ... right Bobby Bowden?
* Would bacon-flavored beer be a good thing?

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Kal, I don't think the words "beer", "flavored" and "bacon" should ever be used consecutively again. Yuk. ...babs

KatBouska said...

Oh you just HAD to mention my man Billy! Ooooooh wanna hold ya....I gotta get it through to youuuuu.

Ohhhh Billy.

Heff said...

Dogfish Head brewery ...I'm gonna have to google that.

schue said...

Balderdash - good stuff. it made me laugh saturday night.

Ink and Stone said...

My neice works for Dogfish Head!