Monday, August 31, 2009

Fast Food Corner


This may not be "fast food," but I couldn't pass up writing about this. I'm a big fan of Andy Capp's Hot Fries ... great alternative to potato chips, and has a strong nostril-stinging taste. Just a well seasoned "chip."

Recently at work, I noticed Andy Capp's Hot Chili Cheese Steak fries. I was hungry ... had a dollar burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided to give these fries a go. Folks, this may have been one of the worst decisions I've ever made.

How can a company sell a product that tastes so absolutely terrible. I got through 3 fries before I gave up ... and, when it comes to chips and fries, I don't give up that easily. The taste can be compared to mixing vinegar with feces. Sadly, that taste lingers in your mouth even after eating three breath mints. I'm just wondering who at the fine Andy Capp company green-lighted this disaster. It's embarrassing, and you guys are better than that ... aren't you?

3 comments:

-B- said...

Wow, that sounds pretty bad, dude. Sounded like it has so much promise too! I like chili, I like cheese, I like hot fries!! Ptoooey!

El Padrino said...

not a fan of any andy capps products

Heff said...

You mean the name "Hot Chili Cheese Steak fries" steered you wrong ? Lol !