Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fast Food Corner


Wendy's has a Grilled Chicken Deluxe sandwich on their menu. With a name like "Deluxe," you'd probably expect all kinds of lavish toppings, like pickles, onions, jalepenos ... you know, the works. And maybe this grilled chicken was grilled in some fantastic way by some famous chef, right? I mean, it does say "Grilled Chicken Deluxe" on it, doesn't it?

I normally stay away from grilled fast food, what's the point? But, I figured I'd give this one a shot ... and boy was I disappointed. I probably wouldn't have been nearly as disappointed if the name didn't include the "Deluxe" in the title.

Seriously, this sandwich consisted of a roll, a grilled chicken (didn't even seem like it had any seasoning), mayo, a leaf of lettuce and a tomato. Now, folks, does this qualify for deluxe? And what would a non-deluxe chicken sandwich be at Wendy's?

But, at least they have better fries than Burger King ...

No comments: