It's time once again for Mama Kat's Weekly homework assignment. This week, I chose the following prompt: Top 10 things I'm sick of ... and without further adieu ...
10. Reality shows ... my wife is obsessed with them ... they clog up the entire DVR.
9. Super Bowl week ... I remember back when it was only one week and not two ... there are only so many ways to ask the same questions.
8. Justin Bieber ... I don't know why ... but I dislike him.
7. Burger King french fries ... seriously, what's the deal?
6. NASCAR ... I just don't get it.
5. Country Music ... same as number 6.
4. Andy Reid ... hey coach, how 'bout mixing in some runs so teams actually get fooled when you do a play action.
3. Snow ... We've had it to the gills in Philly. Enough already!
2. Political extremists on both sides (Yeah, I'm talking to you, Republicans/tea partiers and Democrats) ... knock it off with the fear tactics, and propaganda ... just work together to make things better ... isn't that why we (most of us) voted for you in the first place?
1. Religious extremists ... we would all be better off if we accepted and respected each other ...
7 hours ago