Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Weekly Homework Assignment

It's time once again for Mama Kat's Weekly Homework Assignment! This week, I chose the following prompt: List 3 things people should know about you. If you follow my blog, none of these should come as a surprise ...

3. I love sports ... I mean, I LOVE sports. Sure, there are certain sports I can't watch, namely NASCAR or the Tour de France. But, for the most part, I can be coaxed into watching any sport ... including fishing.

2. I'm a HUGE Rolling Stones fan ... I think they are, without a doubt, the greatest rock and roll band of all time ... I have seen them in concert 8 times, and have all of their studio albums, and a bunch of bootlegs as well ... I'm very excited about the potential for a tour later this year (possibly their last ... although I've been saying that since 1989).

1. I love infomercials and 1-day sale sites like woot.com, and dailysteals.com ... I have enough self control (normally) to not buy anything, but man, do I enjoy the sales pitch!

5 comments:

El Padrino said...

certain sports I can't watch, namely NASCAR or the Tour de France

not sports

El Padrino said...

cycling is a hobby

Los said...

Agreed ...

Jeff said...

Woot! There it is!

Sorry, somebody had to say it.

paige said...

You watch fishing? That's dedication.