Saturday, December 05, 2009

Fast Food Corner

I had the pleasure of taking my wife to a Sonic Drive-In a few weeks ago ... it was her first experience at a Sonic, and folks, she was quite impressed. She took quite a few photos to "document" the experience, and joked that this was all in the name of research for my blog. Let's take a look at her work:


This is a picture of me, my brother and his wife eagerly awaiting our food at Sonic (no, we didn't stay in our cars - the weather was too good).



So many choices!!!!



My wife gave the cheesy tots a huge thumbs up! My wife is a sucker for cheese!


My burger was delicious, but as you can see, the roll was crumbly and fell apart too easily.


We loved the happy-hour drink specials at Sonic ... no, there isn't any alcohol, but they have fantastic fountain sodas!


All in all, we gave it a thumbs up, and wish Sonic would open a drive-in closer to our house!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just got a Sonic in Green Bay. I haven't gone yet because word on the street is that there are still long waits and cars lined up.

I plan on going... but only when the fame dies down and the food is once again "fast".

Lisa said...

I saw the one up on Street Road and thought of you. Is that where you went?

Steph said...

Yay for Sonic! We don't have one close either but I love it.

Paige Jennifer said...

For years now, Sonic has been airing ads in the Philadelphia area. And never once have I spotted one. It makes me THAT much more curious. Like Sonic is that hard-to-get girl. Oy, I need help.