Thursday, December 31, 2009
Happy and Safe New Years
Well, another year has come and gone ... it really flew by, didn't it? It seems like the older we get, the faster time seems to go, doesn't it? I remember being 5, and thinking at Christmas that summertime would never get here ... now, it seems like I roll over and go to sleep on Christmas, and the next thing I know, I'm turning up the air-conditioning ... weird.
Anyway, I usually do some predictions ... I went back to my 2009 predictions, and I'm surprised by a couple of them. Specifically, I predicted that something was going to happen to Michael Jackson - here's what I said: 9. Something extraordinary is going to happen to Michael Jackson ... I'm not sure if it's going to be a good thing, a bad thing, or both. I predict he'll either make a comeback (fueled by the MTV music awards ... much like they successfully did with Brittney), or he won't make it to 2010 (I'm not even sure if he's human anymore, to tell you the truth).
I really am amazing, aren't I? I also predicted the Michael Vick would be on an NFL team ... unfortunately, that turned out to be my Ealges ... sigh. Well, let's see if I can't put together some predictions for 2010:
1. Tiger Woods will embrace the "Playboy" lifestyle, will grow out a Goatee, and will sport a tattoo on his neck that says "Playa."
2. A famous musician will die abruptly ... I'm guessing this musician will be a pop star ... maybe along the lines of Brittany Spears (safe bet), or John Maier (a more aggressive choice).
3. An NBA scandal that involves David Stern will surface, jeopardizing the league.
4. Tom Cruise will be involved in some scandal that will once-and-for-all ruin his career.
5. We will continue to see slow but positive recovery with the economy ... jobs will increase across the world ... it's gotta happen, right?