Just some random thoughts I had creepin' and crawlin' inside my melon:
* God, I miss the pre-teen splash party ... it was the coolest thing when I was a kid. We got to go swimming at night, watch a movie at the pool, and had all kinds of contests, like the water balloon toss, and the egg and spoon races. Things were so much simpler then ... sigh!
* Tiger Woods is probably secretly thanking LeBron James for being a more egotistical jerk than he is.
* Hank Williams, I am indeed ready for some football!
* Has anybody else heard of this alcohol concoction - 1 case of bad beer (Natural Light will do), 1 case of 7-up, 1/2 gallon of vodka, and a container of Country Tieme Lemonade mix? I had it for the first time last weekend, and it was REALLY good, and REALLY potent ... I just didn't like the name that was given to this - "Mr. Skippy." There's gotta be a better name, right?
* The Rolling Stones are touring again next year ... I'm torn. I've seen them every tour since Steel Wheels, and they are my favorite Rock and Roll band in the world ... but my goodness, they're going to be near 70 ... This has gotta be their last tour (I've been saying that every tour since 1989, strangely enough), so I should probably go, right?
7 hours ago