Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weekly Homework Assignment

It's time once again for Mama Kat's Weekly Homework Assignment. This week, I chose the following prompt: This one time I was sleeping and…

In my life, I've had many sleepwalking episodes, especially during childhood and teen-age years (not so much, anymore). Anyway, here's a list of just a few sleepwalking incidents I "remember:"

* One time, I asked my older brother to help me move my bed so that we could play baseball (he told me that I was a moron and should go back to sleep).

* Once, I walked right past my mom, down the steps, and out the front door, and shouted for my mom at the top of my lungs.

* Once, I tried to encourage a girlfriend of mine to get up and drive me to the hospital so that I could have my ACL repaired.

* I once sleepwalked from my bed into my living room closet. I closed the door behind me, and stood in the closet sleeping. My mom discovered me there about 20 minutes later.


There are others, but these are the more intriguing ones ...

4 comments:

Jeff said...

I hope you wash your hands immediately when you wake up.

El Padrino said...

what an enigma

Heff said...

I only had ONE instance of sleep walking - as a kid.

I sleep-walked into the bathroom and whipped it out.

Mom walked in just as I was about to piss in the dirty clothes hamper in the bathroom closet.

scargosun said...

I have talked in my sleep many times very clearly and once managed to pull my mattress off the bed but never sleepwalked.