Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Fast Food Corner
I've decided to take the bull by the horns with my first fast food corner post of 2009 ... the best burger. Remember, this is fast-food burger, and it has to be a fast-food chain I've been to (which means that places like Checkers and Jacks aren't on the list).
5. McDonalds Quarter Pounder - I chose this over the Big Mac because it's not as messy. It's nothing spectacular, but a solid burger ... maybe it's because of the sesame seed bun ... or the fries that compliment the burger so nicely.
4. Hardees burger - Can't remember which one I liked, as I haven't had one in a few years ... I just remembered that the burger was pretty good ... the toppings were fresh ... no complaints.
3. Burger King's Whopper - Flame-broiled definitely beats out the McDonalds fried burgers ... it's just a shame that their fries suck.
2. Wendy's Baconator - Oh ... my ... god! So bad for you, yet so delicious.
1. Sonic Burger - Not sure what it's actually called, as I've only had it once, but it absolutely rocked. Big, fresh toppings, and fresh bun ... you can't go wrong.