Since Alaina liked my ramblings last week, I figured I'd do another one.
* I can't understand people wearing jeans below their butts ... first it looks weird (I can get over it - I wore acid washed jeans), but there's no way this is comfortable, is it?
* Speaking of which, I figured it would never get crazier than when Kriss Kross wore their jeans backwards ... I was proven wrong.
* The movie Top Secret may be better than Airplane.
* Michael Irvin is hosting a reality show where the winner gets a preseason roster spot with the Cowboys ... and for some reason, I'm interested in watching this.
* I still like the idea of bacon-scented candles.
* I think my wife would eat cheese-flavored ice cream.
* Happy to hear the Farrelly brothers are moving forward with the Three Stooges movie.
* Those Geico commercials with the stack of money with eyeballs ... I hate those commercials! Stop, already! I'm sorry about what I said about the cavemen!
* Saw Gran Tourino this past week - amazing! Can't wait to see The Wrestler.
* Born to Run HAS to be one of the songs Bruce is playing at the Super Bowl, right?
* With the down economy, will the Super Bowl commercials be less entertaining?
This is a Problem...
2 hours ago