I got some thoughts running through my head (probably not entirely coherent, but what the heck).
* I think I would've loved to have Ed Rooney as a principal at my high school.
* I can't wait for Oakley electric blue windbreakers to come back in style.
* I think the current Miller Lite and Bud Lite commercials are pathetic ... what happened?
* The new Geico commercials with the stack of bills and the eyes are absolutely awful.
* I heard Creed is getting back together to make another album ... I wish they would just go away.
* I'm bleeding green right now.
* I hope the Cowboys don't get rid of T.O. ... if he's on the team next year, it guarantees another year of turmoil, and fruitlessness.
* I wonder what kind of deals we'll see with Circuit City going out of business.
* Why do people like the smell of their own flatulence?
* I think the name "Bob Coutlet" is a perfect sports announcer name.
* I get the feeling that G.W.'s memoirs will be a pop-up book.
* Somebody should make an adult sit-and-spin.
* Somebody should maek an adult green machine.
* John Hughes was awesome in the 80's.
* I'm really starting to get annoyed by the guy with the glasses in the Verizon commercials.
Allright, that's enough, I guess.