Rolling Stones re-releasing Exile on Main Street with 10 unreleased songs .... good times indeed!!!
1. ON a report that most Americans -- and most American Catholics -- think Pope Benedict XVI has done a bad job of dealing with the problem of sexual abuse by Catholics priests:
"In other news, the sun will come out tomorrow ..."
2. On a shoe shiner being arrested for burning down rival stands:
"That guy is such a 'heel.'"
3. On Police arresting a New Jersey man after he was accused of intentionally vomiting on a young girl at the Phillies game Wednesday evening:
"Hmmph ... this Eagles fan must've been lost."
4. On an animal hypnotist claiming to be the country's first "rabbit whisperer:"
"Elmer Fudd thinks this guy is a genius."
5. On the Ben Roethlisberger scandal:
"Man, now I wish McNabb drank more!"
Writer’s Workshop: Meet PJ The Greyhound!
16 hours ago