I've been seeing a lot of commercials in the past month or so on the "Value" menus from the three main competitors - McDonalds, Burger King, and Wendy's. Specifically, they've begun fighting on the double-cheeseburger front. All 3 have their plusses and minuses - let's take a look:
* Plus - one can order a side of the World's greatest fries with it.
* Minus - It's probably the most basic and blandest of the burgers.
The Wendy's Double Stack:
* Plus - Fresh meat, tasty bun, best toppings.
* Minus - It's the smallest of the 3.
The BK Double:
* Plus - Flame broiled DOES make a difference, plus, it's the biggest of the three.
* Minus - Those Fries are just AWFUL! Plus, most BK's are REALLY SLOW.
Writer’s Workshop: Meet PJ The Greyhound!
16 hours ago