Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Invention Needed

We humans have invented many fantastic and wondrous things - the wheel, the car, the computer, bacon ... I could go on and on ... anyway, there are some "uninvented" items that just make you scratch your head ... I mean, we can go to the moon, but we can't cure cancer? We can see galaxies millions of light years away, but we can't "cure" balding?

So, where am I going with this? Well, I had a meeting the other day, and during the meeting, I "noticed" that i had a "bat in the cave." Yep, that's right, somehow, my nasal cavity decided to produce a booger during this meeting. How embarrassing! This doesn't happen to me all the time, thankfully, but it only needs to happen once in a meeting, doesn't it? I mean, you start thinking differently about the person who has had that hanging booger, right? I've seen this happen to others - it's hard to look at them the same, isn't it? It's kind of like when someone comes out of the bathroom with a pee-stain.

Shouldn't there be some sort of "preventative" booger invention - something that you can insert to your nostrils prior to a meeting? Just a thought.

6 comments:

-B- said...

Had one yesterday at jury duty.

Maybe it could be a big goofy hat with two rubber tubes running from your nostrils up to a booger containment unit at the top, and there would be constant suction from an internal solar-powered compressor, with a battery backup in case of a power failure in the building. The booger-a-tor maybe?

Sandi said...

I am now thoroughly grossed out for the day (and my daughter pooed herself this morning).

Heff said...

Kinda like "Beano" for gas, right ?

Yep. Someone needs to create "Boog-Away".

Jeff said...

Your finger didn't work?

The Preacherman said...

mmmmmmmmmm....bacon.......

it is entirely your fault that I am now...at midnight UK time....about to make a bacon butty.

If the wifey wakes up she will be advised of your bad influence.

So there.

Ken said...

They weren't looking at your booger, they were looking at your bald spot. HeyO!