Just some random thoughts creepin' and crawlin' inside my brain:
* I'm going trout fishing for the first time in years this Saturday ... does this mean I'm going up a notch on the "man-scale?"
* I'm watching Wrestlemania on Sunday ... does this mean I'm going down a notch on the "man scale?"
* It usually isn't a good idea to do a shot of Jamison's after 1:00 AM ... or ever.
* The college basketball tournament puts the NBA to shame ... with the exception of LeBron James.
* I'm reading a book called Shadow Divers ... fascinating story about a U-boat that was discovered off the coast of Cape May ... I highly recommend it (and yes, I know the book came out more than 3 years ago).
* I like the milk at the bottom of the cereal bowl ... is this OK?
* I want to play on a bar soft-ball team.
* Thank goodness baseball's back!!!! Go Phils!
* Weekends go by far too fast when you're having fun.
* What happened to Verne Lundquist's neck? Was it fired along with Billy Packer?