Just a few random thoughts from a random mind ...
* I can't watch college baseball because of the sound of those annoying aluminum bats. That's not the sound of baseball.
* I'm really looking forward to seeing The Hangover later today ... I'm craving a funny movie.
* GM and Chrysler are in trouble ... big trouble. Way to go, unions!
* Why do Dominicans falsify their ages when it comes to baseball ... and why can't we figure this out easier?
* Summertime barbecues ... ribs, chicken, steak, shrimp, crabs, burgers, dogs ... does it get much better?
* I couldn't stand either of the NHL teams in the Stanley Cup finals ... however, I was sort of happy to see the Pens win, mainly because the Red Wings have become the Yankees of hockey. Also, I think the NHL needed the cup to be won by a superstar.
Writing Prompts for 12.14
18 hours ago