Just a few random things I learned in the Catskill Mountains ...
* German polka is really only good in small doses ... and when you're drunk.
* Make sure to wear bug spray whilst hiking ... ALWAYS!
* Tennis really tires you out.
* German beer is really good.
* I look drunk when I try to waltz even when I'm sober.
* Being without tv and computers for 3 days isn't all that bad.
* Germans love shuffleboard.
* Weird Al Yankovic is not related to Frank Yankovic, the king of polka.
* Noodles taste better than potatoes ... even in the Catskill Mountains.
* New Yorkers are annoying drivers.
Writer’s Workshop: Like A Drifter
1 day ago