I've got a whole bunch of mini-thoughts creeping and crawling in my mind ... figured I'd share them with you:
* I accidentally put the top part of two buns on a hamburger on Saturday ... it actually tasted really good ... which got me to thinking ... why hasn't any company tried to market this yet?
* Can we please stop using the term "Tiger is lurking" when talking about Tiger Woods?
* I saw Star Trek the movie the other week ... it was pretty good, but I didn't really come out of the theater thinking I just saw an awesome movie ... maybe it's because I'm not a Trekkie, or maybe it was the high expectations I went in with.
* Have you guys tried sweet tea vodka? That stuff is so good, it's dangerous.
* Kate Hudson's going out with A-Rod ... I always thought she was kind of smart ... so much for that mystique ... or mistake.
There, I feel better....
Nearing Opening Days Thoughts
1 day ago