Saturday, June 20, 2009

Things I've "predicted" whilst intoxicated ...

I tend to make bold, often ridiculous, predictions whilst being "medicated." I'll also start tearing up at sappy rock ballads, as my wife will attest to ... but that's a story for another day.

Here are just a few things I've "predicted" whilst drunk in recent months.

The NHL will have teams in Europe within 5 years.
There will be one world-wide currency.
The Rolling Stones have a box set of unreleased music they're planning on releasing.
Perot would've been a good president.
The greatest Philadelphia Phillie of all time is Chase Utley.
Our universe is really just a big soap bubble.
We should have more than just a 2-party political system.
George Thorogood would've made a pretty good Rolling Stones band member.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah but he will still always been known as the little guy with the big ears.

Why is it that dudes get all choked up when drunk? Who started the "I love you man" movement amongst men?