It's time once again for Mama Kat's weekly homework assignment! This week, I chose the following prompt: What lights your fire? Describe five things you are most passionate about.
I'm passionate about a lot of things - narrowing it down to 5 will be tough ... well, here goes:
* I'm passionate about sports. I love sports. I can't get enough of sports. I love football, baseball, hockey, college ball, and soccer (not really a big fan of pro basketball, though). I talk about sports night and day, and probably drive my wife nuts in the process. I watch sports, I listen to sports on the radio, and I dream sports.
* When I'm not thinking sports, I'm thinking music. I love rock and roll and love discovering new artists in the alt-rock/indie scene. Most of you know how passionate I am about the Rolling Stones. I visit their website every day to see if there is any news on them. I dreamt that Mick and Keith came over for dinner once.
* I love fishing. I'm passionate about it. Freshwater or saltwater, it doesn't matter. I love the strategy involved in it (yes folks, there is strategy involved in fishing ... I swear). I also love the relaxing nature of fishing, and the opportunities it gives me to hang out with friends and family.
* I am passionate about sales, deals, bargains, and coupons. It's a big and fun game to me. Again, my wife probably gets annoyed by it. I had a blast shopping for a new car last year, pitting the local dealerships against each other. It was exhilarating.
* And finally, I'm passionate about the TV show Lost. I love it. Can't get enough of it. Am I confused? Absolutely! Do I know what's going on? Heck no! But I continue to watch in amazement. The acting is fantastic, and the storytelling, though confusing, is great too.
R.I.P. Dallas Green
1 day ago