Road House is just an awesome movie. Where else can the following quote - "You're too stupid to have a good time" - work so well?
1. On Washington DC having the most accident-prone drivers of any U.S. city for the third straight year, according to Allstate Corp:
"I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the high concentration of politicians living in and around said area ..."
2. On a French teacher being suspended for spending too much time teaching about the Holocaust:
"He should've known better after accepting the teaching position at the Josef Goebels School."
3. On a beer truck crashing in California:
4. On a couple getting married inside Walmart:
"I'm going to take a wild guess on where they had their wedding registry ...."
5. On new research from the University of New Hampshire showing that the "gateway effect" of marijuana - that teenagers who use marijuana are more likely to move on to harder illicit drugs as young adults - is overblown:
R.I.P. Dallas Green
6 hours ago