Yup ... finally recovered from Oktoberfest...
1. On The International House of Pancakes filing a lawsuit against a Kansas City, Mo.-based religious group that calls itself the International House of Prayer over the acronym "IHOP:"
"IHOP better hope that God likes pancakes!"
2. On police arresting a man who tried to rob a bank but instead thanked the teller and left when she claimed not to have any money:
"This guy's still probably waiting for the stork to bring him a baby."
3. On students at Robert E. Lee High School saying the mascot they want to have help lead cheers would not display any Confederate symbols:
"That's like saying the Adolf Hitler High School is eliminating swastikas ..."
4. On the founder of a program to keep people safe on Minnesota roads being killed in a head-on crash Wednesday afternoon in Wyoming, Minn ... the man wasn't wearing a seatbelt:
"From the 'do as I say, not as I do' department."
5. On Mini-moo - the 33-inch English cow, which is apparently the world's smallest cow:
"I found this story and picture to be "udderly a-moosing."
Writer’s Workshop: To Be Oprah Rich
3 days ago