Friday, December 17, 2010

Baby Lydia Arrives!

Good morning everyone - sorry I haven't visited in the last few days - my wife and I welcomed our first child into the world on Tuesday - Lydia. The birth was a c-section, so the wife and I have been at the hospital - we are hoping to be home sometime today. Lydia is doing very well, and we are both very, very happy.

At this point, not sure how this will affect my blogging - I'll do my best to continue blogging at the pace I have in the past ... but that may not start up for at least another week.

In the meantime, here are a few pictures of the new addition!


Liddy, Schue and I just after the birth.

Liddy coming to terms with the fact that I'm her father.


Liddy sharing a moment with her mommy.



Liddy already feeling comfortable in her Christmas best.

7 comments:

Steph said...

Congrats again! She is a doll. Hope everyone is adjusting well and that you get settled into a routine soon.

snowelf said...

Oh Los! You and Schue must be sooo proud. She is such a pretty little thing. So many congrats! She's a lucky little girl, that's for sure.

Your world is going to be such a wonderful place with her in it.

--snow

Ink and Stone said...

Congrats!

Make sure she learns your signature "Way of Sarcasm" when she's old enough!

Heff said...

Take your time, dude. Infancy is PRICELESS. Before you know it, the kid will be an ugly teenager, costing you THOUSANDS of dollars.

Hope I didn't ruin anything for you, lol.

El Padrino said...

wow nice buddy congrats

Anonymous said...

awesome!

KatBouska said...

YAY!! I had to go back in your archives to see when I missed the big day. Oh my goodness I love her!! Such a pretty girl and your wife looks fantastic!

Really excited for you guys...the first few months are super tough, but you two will be amazing parents! Congratulations!!