Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Weekly Homework Assignment

It's time once again for Mama Kat's Weekly Homework Assignment. This week, I chose the following prompt: Share a photo that represents how you see yourself.



This is a great representation of how I see myself. Keep in mind, this picture was taken quite a few years ago, and I'm the kid in the center of the picture. Based on this picture, here is how I see myself:

* A poor dresser ... I've never been good at this. My mom had a lot to do with this. When the kids on the recess yard said, "Your mom dresses me funny," I replied with "I know!" As an aside, man do I miss striped socks!

* A clown ... I love to make people laugh. It's what I've always strived to do. Even in family pictures, it is hard for me to give a normal pose. As an aside, I'm not even sure what I'm doing in this picture.

* A family person - I love my family, and I'll do anything for them ... except maybe pose normally in a picture.

* German - My mom is wearing an authentic "Dirndel" in this picture, signifying that we are going to a German club. As a child, I really didn't like going to the German club, because none of my friends were there, and I didn't really like the music. As an adult, I can appreciate the music (still not my favorite), and drinking beer makes it all the more fun.

* An Athlete - I love sports. I love watching sports, playing sports, talking about sports, and even dreaming about sports. I am wearing some sort of "athletic" clothing in this picture ... and for some reason, my mom made me tuck my shirt in, and pull my pants up to my nipples.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Haha... cute picture!

Heff said...

You're dressed like a Geriatric Soccer player, lol !!

Jeff said...

Can't be you. Neither hand in your pants, Al Bundy-style.

I don't think those shorts could go any higher without using hydraulic equipment.

Lisa said...

That cracked me up .... true, the pic is very 'you.'