Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!

I wanted to wish all my blogger friends a happy and safe New Years! This will be a bit of a different New Years eve for me (and my wife). In past years, we've gone over my brother's house to celebrate the dawn of the new year ... and we've had an absolute blast every time (The boot, frozen margaritas, beer pong, Bohemian Rhapsody), and my hope is that we'll be able to do it again next year.

This year, we'll be celebrating the new year with our daughter Lydia ... she will have no idea why mommy and daddy are cheering at midnight ... other than maybe it's time for another feeding) ... and she's still far too young for champagne and beer ... but, it'll be awesome nevertheless (not to mention the tax implications!!!).

Again, happy new year all! See you next year (sorry El Padrino!).

1 comment:

paige said...

Seems like a good way to celebrate to me!