Monday, January 10, 2011

Dope or Nope


Red Bull and Vodka drinks ... it seems like all the rage with the younger folk ... ya see, they'd like to party for days, apparently ... and yes, I've had it before ... and yes, for the very same reason. The drink basically nullifies the drowsy influences of alcohol and gives you a kick ... I'm pretty sure it's not good for your heart, but still.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on Red Bull and Vodka? Have you tried it? Do you like it? Or is it stupid? Dope or Nope?

2 comments:

Steph said...

For me, yes, yes, yes. For anyone under 25, nope.

I usually drink beer and then make the switch to RB & V's at some point.

snowelf said...

This ones a nope for me. I tried it to see what the fuss was about, but I couldn't even finish it. I think maybe if I liked energy drinks even a little bit, I could stomach them?

--snow