Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Weekly Homework Assignment

It's time once again for Mama Kat's Weekly Homework Assignment! This week, I chose the following prompt: Scarred. I'm guessing this prompt could go one of several ways ... I chose the following way...

I was a huge fan of Chris Farley ... even years after his death. I thought he had great comedic timing, and was a master at slapstick comedy. I remember watching some sort of biography on him, and was struck by the story of how he died - on some sort of 3 day binge with drugs and alcohol.

Unfortunately, I couldn't leave well enough alone, and I decided I'd do a search to see if there were any photos of him the night he died ... and even more unfortunately, there were ... and I saw them ... and I can never look the same way at Christ Farley again ... I'm scarred ... for life.

4 comments:

Steph said...

I could only imagine... I will not be googling that.

El Padrino said...

i've seen that pic, horriffic

Unknown said...

It most have been hard to see. I'm not going to look it but, it sounds terrible.

snowelf said...

I'm with Steph. I trust you, so I'll take your word for it. I think there really is a thing as "too graphic".

I will fondly remember Chris Farley as the scary bus driver in Billy Madison. :)


--snow